Zain offers free laptop this summer
Manama, July 9, 2012
Zain Bahrain, one of the most innovative telecom service operators in the Kingdom, is offering a free Samsung laptop to all new and existing Home Broadband customers under its novel summer scheme.
As per the new promotion, all Home Broadband customers are now eligible for a free laptop when they sign up for any of the Zain Home Broadband packages, starting at only BD11 per month.
“Our aspiration is to enable our customers’ lifestyle. With this offer we are offering a free laptop in addition to the internet service to ensure customers enjoy the things they like the most such as browsing, chatting, social networking, and streaming , and everything else the wonderful world of internet brings to us.” remarked Raaed AlHaddad, the broadband marketing specialist at Zain.
“All Zain Home Broadband packages offer truly unlimited data thresholds whereby the speed never downgrades, unlimited calls to all Zain mobile and landline numbers, only 8 fils/ min to other mobile numbers, only 4 fils/ min to other fixed-line numbers, and huge discounts on international call rates,” he noted.
This is a limited time offer till stocks last, so customers are encouraged to visit any of the Zain experience shops to grab their free laptop today, he added.-TradeArabia New Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Du to support SMEs in Ajman
- Red Hat to launch new PaaS
- Egypt to offer unified telecoms licence soon
- Bahrain 'a key player in Nokia Mideast growth'
- Mobily App Store records 3m downloads
- Cyber threat spurs new drive to step up online security
- CSPs to face big revenue challenges
- Bahrain set to bolster e-content
- Batelco wins eContent award
- Trend Micro in cybersecurity deal