Wataniya offers new BlackBerry plans
Kuwait, May 31, 2012
Wataniya Telecom has introduced new BlackBerry plans that are flexible, affordable and suitable for all segments of society, the company said.
BlackBerry subscribers can select the plan that best fits their communication needs while only paying for the services they use and nothing more, it said.
“All they simply have to do is to send BB to 1500 via SMS to access the BlackBerry menu and select their preferred plan,” said the company.
All the new BlackBerry plans come with the embedded social networking apps which include Facebook and Twitter.
The first of these plans is the Basic plan, which offers the customer the BlackBerry Messenger service (BBM) for KD4 per month, which is considered the lowest price in Kuwait, it said.
The second plan which is Social Plus includes BBM service and internet browsing and costs only KD8 per month while the third plan called Complete comes with BBM, 1 email account and internet browsing for KD10 per month. The fourth plan is the Unlimited and it supports all the services in addition to 10 email accounts, video streaming and access to BlackBerry Protect app, which automatically and securely backs up all the data on the smartphone and helps in tracking the smartphone if lost, all for KD13 per month.
Lastly there is Unlimited Plus designed especially for travellers; it comes with all the benefits as the Unlimited plan along with 10 MB of roaming internet for KD25 per month.
Abdolaziz Al Balool, public relations director, said the revamped plans reflect the company’s endeavours in offering innovative services and products at competitive prices. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Talia seals new partnership with Thuraya
- 4-pillar approach for telecom operators to boost growth
- Dubai mobile emissions below global standards
- Nawras signs capacity contract with SES
- Etisalat showcases satellite solutions at Cabsat
- Batelco launches 4G LTE roaming
- Gulf Air clinches best innovation award
- Viva inks Pepsi partnership deal
- Du offers free smarphones on tablet purchase
- Batelco launches double credit promotion
- Cyber threats focus of Bahrain security talks
- Bahrain tech expo to honour innovators
- Scope ME named distributor for InfoWatch
- Nawras quadruples 3G+ mobile services
- Menatelecom expands bill paying network
- Du joins new global cable consortium
- Kuwait moves to create telecoms watchdog
- Batelco backs Royal Fund for Martyrs
- Egypt's Global Telecom posts $749m Q4 loss
- Red Hat launches open source BPM suite
- Batelco announces new board
- Batelco offers improved broadband
- You don't own phone numbers, warns TRA
- Tech giants back top Qatar ICT event
- Du to provide wifi access in public areas
- Zain finalises $800m, five-year loan facility
- Ooredoo Q4 net profit falls 36pc to $140m
- Mobily, Etisalat team up for LTE roaming
- Batelco approves $84m dividends for 2013
- Etisalat Q4 profit rises 70pc to $394m