Du forums showcase new technologies
Dubai, May 21, 2012
Du, a leading provider of telecom services in the UAE, recently held its first Business Forums in Dubai and Abu Dhabi, showcasing some of the latest technological innovations, propositions and managed services.
Du showcased some of the latest propositions such as The Executive Plan, Mobile Broadband, latest Smartphones, Managed Security Services, Bandwidth on Demand and Machine to Machine communication, among others.
The telecom company also gave a live demonstration of its immersive mobile business conferencing solution.
“Our Business Forums proved to be an immense success in both Dubai and Abu Dhabi. Our customers demonstrated a desire to learn more about the company that services their telecommunications needs, and we were pleased to have created a platform that allowed them an in-depth look at not only our corporate history, but at our business services portfolio – especially Business Managed Services,” said Farid Faraidooni, chief commercial officer, du.
“We strive to bring our customers even closer, by offering them a superior experience. With the inaugural Business Forums having proved so popular, we look forward to holding more in the future.” – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Etisalat unveils 100 MB data for prepaid users
- Du backs UAE entrepreneurs unit
- Aruba names new EMEA vice president
- Survey to measure UAE mobile radiation levels
- Zain Bahrain on track to launch new network
- Microsoft assures foreign customers on spying
- Batelco wins ‘telecom deal’ award
- Samena summit focus on telecom issues
- US firm offers IT security software for SMBs
- US firm supplies biometric software to Saudi