Viva official sponsor of Real Madrid
Kuwait City, May 14, 2012
Viva Kuwait has announced its official sponsorship of Real Madrid Football Club.
Real Madrid won several championships, including nine Champions League trophies, three Intercontinental Cups, and 32 La Liga titles. The club was named as the ‘Best Club of the 20th Century’ by Fifa.
Most recently, Real Madrid were named Champions of the Spanish league with a 4-1 win over Mallorca to give them a record-breaking 100 points this season.
Announcing the sponsorship, Salman Bin Abdul Aziz Al-Badran, chief executive officer, Viva Kuwait, said: “The sponsorship demonstrates our commitment towards youth and all football fans by supporting their passion for sports and being the first in Kuwait to sponsor this world renowned football club.”
“Since the launch of the company’s operations in Kuwait, Viva has supported sports in many forms including its sponsorship of the Kuwaiti National Football Club,” he said. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Ajman free zone signs deal with Arabisk Network
- Zain eyes IT acquisitions to boost data services
- Canon wins honours at TIPA Awards
- Viva Kuwait signs $270m loan with NBK
- Etisalat launches new roaming packages
- Software acquires Alfabet
- Zain launches new premium services
- MenaITech celebrates 10th anniversary
- Kuwait Airways partners with Microsoft
- Axiom scoops retail award