Damamax appoints new CEO
Amman, May 14, 2012
Leading provider of broadband solutions and subsidiary of Dama Ventures, Damamax, has appointed Mohammad-Monir Ghannam as the company’s chief executive officer, in succession of Eyad Abu Khorma.
Ghannam took on his new position after having acquired a longstanding career within Jordan’s ICT sector, a statement from the company said.
As part of his responsibilities, Ghannam seeks to strengthen the company’s existing partnerships and establish new ones, in an effort to overcome and transform current challenges within the telecom sector into real opportunities.
He also strives to introduce new services to the Jordanian market by utilising its state-of-the-art backbone infrastructure, in an effort to provide customers with a top-notch telecom and internet experience.
“This responsibility further motivates to build on Damamax’s numerous successes and the unique services it offers to its customers in the local market. I am very eager to further advance its high-quality services and technologies, whilst overcoming current challenges and developing Jordan’s ICT sector as a whole, in a manner that will in turn positively impact our national economy,” said Ghannam.
Damamax is a pioneer in bringing next-generation telecom technologies to Jordan by providing broadband solutions and integrated global communication services through its state-of-the-art fiber optic network. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Du joins new global cable consortium
- Kuwait moves to create telecoms watchdog
- Batelco backs Royal Fund for Martyrs
- Egypt's Global Telecom posts $749m Q4 loss
- Red Hat launches open source BPM suite
- Batelco announces new board
- Batelco offers improved broadband
- You don't own phone numbers, warns TRA
- Tech giants back top Qatar ICT event
- Du to provide wifi access in public areas
- Zain finalises $800m, five-year loan facility
- Ooredoo Q4 net profit falls 36pc to $140m
- Mobily, Etisalat team up for LTE roaming
- Batelco approves $84m dividends for 2013
- Etisalat Q4 profit rises 70pc to $394m
- Kenya telecom firm to join Etisalat SmartHub
- Aruba appoints new sales director
- Du enters $1.17 billion financing deals
- VIVA extends 4G LTE offer
- Batelco to update students with latest technologies
- Etisalat SmartHub seals IPX agreement
- Etisalat picks Alcatel for LTE network expansion
- Boeing, QCRI host machine learning forum
- Mobily provides 4G LTE international roaming
- Viva Kuwait, Huawei to set up innovation centre
- Etisalat, Airtel deal to boost network services
- Batelco offers 4G LTE backup solution
- Arbor unveils ‘Peakflow’ solution
- Etisalat launches enterprise mobility services
- STC launches advanced 4G network