Batelco launches new BlackBerry plan
Manama, April 9, 2012
Batelco, Bahrain’s leading telecommunications company, has introduced a new BlackBerry service plan for SimSim customers at BD3 ($7.98) per month.
Adding to the BlackBerry smartphone service options already available from SimSim, the new service plan is designed for customers who value continuous access to messaging and social networks, including BlackBerry Messenger (BBM) and Twitter, as well as apps on BlackBerry App World and other data services like web browsing and BlackBerry Mail (BBMail).
The plan offers a relatively high usage volume for social media users, which makes the package an ideal choice for customers who want the BlackBerry smartphone experience at an affordable price, a statement from Batelco said.
“Batelco is committed to enabling its customers to experience the benefits of BlackBerry smartphone services through the introduction of a variety of packages that cater to all of their needs,” said Ahmed Al Janahi, Batelco general manager, media relations.
“The introduction of the new BlackBerry smartphone package is great news for SimSim customers who have been waiting for a service plan that allows them to get the most out of their BlackBerry smartphone without getting a hefty bill at the end of the month,” he said. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Zain Bahrain on track to launch new network
- Microsoft assures foreign customers on spying
- Batelco wins ‘telecom deal’ award
- Samena summit focus on telecom issues
- US firm offers IT security software for SMBs
- US firm supplies biometric software to Saudi
- Du to support SMEs in Ajman
- Red Hat to launch new PaaS
- Egypt to offer unified telecoms licence soon
- Bahrain 'a key player in Nokia Mideast growth'