Kingston launches its fastest USB drive
Dubai, December 8, 2011
Kingston Digital, the Flash memory affiliate of Kingston Technology, has launched a new USB Flash drive, featuring features the fastest speeds and largest capacities that the IT leader has to offer in a USB Flash drive.
The new DataTraveler HyperX 3.0, designed for enthusiasts, gamers, early adopters and high end consumers, has a high-speed eight-channel architecture providing USB 3.0 data transfer rates of up to 225MB/s read and 135MB/s write.
Users can save time associated with opening, editing and copying large files and applications between devices. The fast write speeds also allow users to work on large files or applications directly from the USB 3.0 drive without performance lag.
“Enthusiasts have long known HyperX as the memory of choice for overclockers and power users who need the most performance from system memory,” said Antoine Harb, business development manager - MEA, Kingston Technology.
“The new DataTraveler HyperX 3.0 USB Flash drive continues this tradition. With the fastest speeds and largest capacity, this storage device is the perfect solution for users who require high performance whilst carrying their digital library."
The DataTraveler HyperX 3.0 is available in 64GB, 128GB and 256GB capacities.
The 256GB capacity can store approximately 10 Blu-ray Discs (25GB each), 54 DVDs (4.7GB each), 48,640 MP3s (4MB each) or 13,473,684 Microsoft Word files pages with various formatting and basic graphics, a statement said.
The new USB Flash drive features a metal and rubberised casing with a reinforced key ring hole for daily use. It allows users to keep it with them at all times, as it can be easily attached to a key ring or lanyard. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Talia seals new partnership with Thuraya
- 4-pillar approach for telecom operators to boost growth
- Dubai mobile emissions below global standards
- Nawras signs capacity contract with SES
- Etisalat showcases satellite solutions at Cabsat
- Batelco launches 4G LTE roaming
- Gulf Air clinches best innovation award
- Viva inks Pepsi partnership deal
- Du offers free smarphones on tablet purchase
- Batelco launches double credit promotion
- Cyber threats focus of Bahrain security talks
- Bahrain tech expo to honour innovators
- Scope ME named distributor for InfoWatch
- Nawras quadruples 3G+ mobile services
- Menatelecom expands bill paying network
- Du joins new global cable consortium
- Kuwait moves to create telecoms watchdog
- Batelco backs Royal Fund for Martyrs
- Egypt's Global Telecom posts $749m Q4 loss
- Red Hat launches open source BPM suite
- Batelco announces new board
- Batelco offers improved broadband
- You don't own phone numbers, warns TRA
- Tech giants back top Qatar ICT event
- Du to provide wifi access in public areas
- Zain finalises $800m, five-year loan facility
- Ooredoo Q4 net profit falls 36pc to $140m
- Mobily, Etisalat team up for LTE roaming
- Batelco approves $84m dividends for 2013
- Etisalat Q4 profit rises 70pc to $394m