Blasts in Hyderabad; many killed
Hyderabad, February 21, 2013
Two powerful bombs ripped through a market place in India's Hyderabad city on Thursday evening, killing at least seven people and injuring up to 50, initial reports said.
Some TV reports put the toll at 15.
The blasts occurred near a bus stand in the Dilsukh Nagar area, a busy and crowded part of the city.
More INTERNATIONAL NEWS Stories
- US exits GM stake in $10bn loss for taxpayers
- World leaders gather for Mandela memorial
- Tearful Thai PM urges protesters to take part in polls
- Chinese 'spied on Europeans before G20 summit'
- Bitter cold, ice grip US East Coast
- EU scraps duty on jet fuel imports
- Tech giants call for more controls on surveillance
- Thai PM dissolves parliament, calls snap polls
- Arabs seek nuclear arms-free Middle East
- Anti-Russia protests rage in Ukraine, Stalin statue felled