Blasts in Hyderabad; many killed
Hyderabad, February 21, 2013
Two powerful bombs ripped through a market place in India's Hyderabad city on Thursday evening, killing at least seven people and injuring up to 50, initial reports said.
Some TV reports put the toll at 15.
The blasts occurred near a bus stand in the Dilsukh Nagar area, a busy and crowded part of the city.
More INTERNATIONAL NEWS Stories
- Israel fires back at Syria after troops targeted
- Monster tornado kills 51 in Oklahoma town
- Over 60 killed in Iraq car bombings
- Netanyahu hints at further strikes in Syria
- $590m jackpot winning ticket sold in Florida
- Texas joins flood of states suing BP
- Switzerland close to deal in US tax dispute
- Israel warns against Russia arms supply to Syria
- Yahoo! may buy Tumblr for $1.1bn
- US orders Canadian bank to revise laws