Safe Seismic opens UAE office
Texas, October 12, 2013
US-based Safe Seismic, a major provider of proprietary and patent pending technology to the oil and gas exploration industry, has announced the opening of the company's new office in the UAE as part of its regional expansion strategy.
From this location, Safe Seismic plans to spread its operations to Africa, Middle East, Eastern Europe and Asia.
Safe Seismic will help its customers to greatly reduce seismic acquisition and processing costs while improving the integrity of the final results by unprecedented amounts, said a top official.
"This new venture will give Safe Seismic a worldwide presence and allow us to service the oil and gas industry with our patented seismic design, as well as our experience and expertise in logistics and project management," remarked Steve Culpepper, the company's managing director.
By using new technology, along with state of the art components, Safe Seismic is able to guarantee results that are not available from any other Seismic Data Acquisition and 3D Data Processing System, he added.
The UAE office, said Culpepper, will provide customers with full acquisition management from design to final product.
"We will strive to reduce environmental impact by keeping the data integrity to its utmost potential. With its environmental footprint and improved data acquisition design Safe Seismic will deliver quality data with reduced cost and time," he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- Yokogawa wins big order for Saudi desal plant
- Alba on track for record year
- App-controlled car booking to launch in Riyadh
- Bike sharing system launched at Gulf Traffic
- UAE-China trade surges 14pc
- Oman Oil Company unit plans industrial gas JV
- Etihad Cargo implements XML standard
- DI subsidiaries shine at ‘Made in UAE’ expo
- GAC unveils new hull cleaning solution
- Cathay to operate cargo from Al Maktoum airport