Safe Seismic opens UAE office
Texas, October 12, 2013
US-based Safe Seismic, a major provider of proprietary and patent pending technology to the oil and gas exploration industry, has announced the opening of the company's new office in the UAE as part of its regional expansion strategy.
From this location, Safe Seismic plans to spread its operations to Africa, Middle East, Eastern Europe and Asia.
Safe Seismic will help its customers to greatly reduce seismic acquisition and processing costs while improving the integrity of the final results by unprecedented amounts, said a top official.
"This new venture will give Safe Seismic a worldwide presence and allow us to service the oil and gas industry with our patented seismic design, as well as our experience and expertise in logistics and project management," remarked Steve Culpepper, the company's managing director.
By using new technology, along with state of the art components, Safe Seismic is able to guarantee results that are not available from any other Seismic Data Acquisition and 3D Data Processing System, he added.
The UAE office, said Culpepper, will provide customers with full acquisition management from design to final product.
"We will strive to reduce environmental impact by keeping the data integrity to its utmost potential. With its environmental footprint and improved data acquisition design Safe Seismic will deliver quality data with reduced cost and time," he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- Qatar sets up mixed business incubator
- Non-oil sectors ‘biggest contributors to UAE economy’
- Alba educates customers on best practices
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Maritime courses draw more trainees
- Dow to showcase at Dubai coatings expo
- UAE aluminium sector backs Syria refugees
- Asry in big vessel repair milestone
- Flare, Jordan form parent company ‘Aereon’
- Drydocks delivers second MCV for US
- ASIS launches amphibious leisure boat
- Taskforce sought to develop Saudi downstream sector
- DP World launches $200m India project
- RAK 'exploring' ceramics unit stake sale
- Mideast carriers top global air freight growth
- DMCA launches maritime solution apps
- Saudi plans oil-to-chemicals plant at Yanbu
- Sabic gets four bids for JV with Mitsubishi Rayon
- Pentair, IDC launch industrial services JV
- Major maritime conference to be held in Dubai
- GPIC wins key IFA certification
- Gulf rules must aid e-commerce: Aramex
- Gulftainer expands 2013 ops by 50pc
- DMCA to take part in Dubai boat show
- Al Namal to launch eco-friendly chillers
- Abu Dhabi city ports to receive facelift
- Kuwait Styrene posts $180m net profit
- Drydocks set for key energy event
- Aramex launches new address check system
- Toshiba in green push at Bahrain expo