TNT Express boosts Oman fleet
Muscat, September 12, 2013
TNT Express, one of the world’s largest express delivery companies, has announced the addition of a new 7-ton Mistubishi /Fuso trailer truck to its domestic fleet.
Oman is a part of TNT Express widespread Middle East Road Network (MERN) delivering to countries such as Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait and Bahrain, the network offers the best day-definite transit times in the express market.
James Edgeworth, the TNT Express Middle East sales and marketing director, said: “The investment is part of our commitment to offering excellent road express services across Oman.”
TNT Express in Oman offers a broad choice of Express services, from air to road freight as part ofd its tailor-made solutions to customer requirements, remarked Sivdasan Payangool, the country manager for TNT Express in Oman.
"The new Mistubishi /Fuso has comprehensive safety and security features, and offers improved fuel-efficiency," he added.
TNT Express is represented in Oman by GAC & Company Oman, a long-established company specialised in the express and freight business.-TradeArabia News Service
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- GAC unveils new hull cleaning solution
- Cathay to operate cargo from Al Maktoum airport
- Record line-up seen for Gulf Industry Fair
- Turkish firm eyes Iran petchem business
- Cavotec showcases at Dubai logistics expo
- Ecuador to boost UAE non-oil exports
- Alba moves to cloud with Microsoft
- Etihad Cargo posts record freight in Q4
- Dabbagh plans stake sale in lubricants arm
- Saudi Alkhabeer buys key stake in UAE packaging firm