Alba hosts seminar on MBA programme
Manama, June 29, 2013
Aluminium Bahrain (Alba) said it recently organised a one-day seminar on MBA programme for members of the executive management team and departmental managers.
The seminar, held at the Alba Club, provided an overview of topics that form the core curriculum of an MBA programme and included a combination of lectures on key concepts, discussions on their relevance to the business scenario at Alba and various case studies related to the aluminium industry.
The programme was organised as part of Alba's 'Executive Education Series 2013, an initiative of the Training & Recruitment Department to bolster the learning culture across the organisation.
It is based on the principles of continuous improvement and covers wide range of topics such as, management, finance, Information Technology.
Commenting on the programme, Rawdha Salman Alaradi, the manager of Training & Recruitment said:“Alba recognises that a knowledgeable workforce provides the crucial springboard towards strengthening the bottom line and delivering results. This has been one of the key motivations behind organising seminars such as the 1-day MBA Programme."
"We believe that it provides another step in enhancing the learning culture in the company and serve to empower both management and non-management employees with tools to steer the company towards growth," he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- Bike sharing system launched at Gulf Traffic
- UAE-China trade surges 14pc
- Oman Oil Company unit plans industrial gas JV
- Etihad Cargo implements XML standard
- DI subsidiaries shine at ‘Made in UAE’ expo
- GAC unveils new hull cleaning solution
- Cathay to operate cargo from Al Maktoum airport
- Record line-up seen for Gulf Industry Fair
- Turkish firm eyes Iran petchem business
- Cavotec showcases at Dubai logistics expo