P+F opens new Bahrain branch
Manama, April 7, 2013
Pepperl+Fuchs (P+F), one of the world's largest manufacturers of electronic sensors, has opened their new branch office in Bahrain.
A market leader in intrinsic safety and explosion protection technology, P+F caters to primarily oil and gas sector and has a large customer base in the region including major users like Bapco, Tatweer, Alba, GPIC and Saudi Aramco, reported the Gulf Daily News, our sister publication.
"We've been setting the standard in quality and innovation for the world of factory and process automation for more than 60 years by continuous innovation, enduring quality, and steady growth guarantees continued success," said regional director Sudhir Bangalore.
"No other industrial automation company in the world offers a larger product selection of sensors and interface devices."
Headquartered at Mannheim, Germany, Pepperl+Fuchs employs 5,200 people worldwide and has manufacturing facilities in Germany, the US, Singapore, Hungary, Indonesia and Vietnam, most of them ISO 9001 certified.
The process automation division is the market leader for intrinsically safe components and products for hazardous area applications.-TradeArabia News Service
Tags: Germany |
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- Saudi petchem giants eye share-swap merger in 2014
- Expo focus on UAE manufacturing sector
- Abu Dhabi port sets container throughput record
- Alba unit to mark HSE week
- Mideast air freight growth up 12.3pc
- Tycoon Sawiris announces $1bn Egypt investment
- Drydocks to build giant jack-up rigs in Dubai
- iMENA unveils big Saudi investment plans
- Top industrial trade fair opens in Oman
- Siemens names key Middle East officials