Sarilo Cargo opens new Dubai office
Dubai, February 2, 2013
Turkish shipping firm Sarilo Cargo has announced the opening of its new operations office at Port Rashid, which is administered and operated by DP World in Dubai.
The office was inaugurated by Consul General Turkish Dubai Elif Çomoğlu Ülgen in the presence of a number of officials in the Dubai Ports World headed by Mohammed Al Muallem, senior VP & managing director, DP World - UAE.
Port Rashid director Mohammed Mannaei, operation manager Obaid Majod Roum and DP World - UAE chief operating officer Mohammed Ali Ahmed attended.
Sarilo Cargo enjoys an excellent reputation in its field of diversified investment in many countries including Turkey, Iran, Iraq, Brazil, Germany, Thailand, Russia, China and Central Asian countries, said Dr Necdet Kerem, the director general of the company.
He also highlighted the importance of the role played by Port Rashid in commercial traffic and tourism of Dubai in particular and the UAE in general.-TradeArabia News Service
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- Qatar non-hydrocarbon economy on the rise
- ADPC to take over UAE port operations
- Carlyle readies $3bn sale of chemical firm
- Firm plans to bring super jumbo jet to Bahrain
- Johnson Controls, Hitachi in AC venture
- OICT installs nextgen cranes at Sohar Port
- Saudi petchem giants eye share-swap merger in 2014
- Expo focus on UAE manufacturing sector
- Abu Dhabi port sets container throughput record
- Alba unit to mark HSE week