Jotun to showcase new coating range
Dubai, November 6, 2012
Jotun Paints, a leading producer of paints and powder coatings, is set to showcase its latest range of conventional and specialised coating solutions at an upcoming oil and gas event in Abu Dhabi.
The 15th edition of the Abu Dhabi International Petroleum Exhibition and Conference (Adipec), the leading Middle East platform for oil and gas professionals, will take place from November 11 to 14 at the Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Centre.
The company’s participation will throw the spotlight on its three decades of experience in the region and its continuing move to create a variety of conventional and specialized coatings, a statement said.
Jotun is expected to throw the spotlight on its key specialties like corrosion protection and passive fire protection of steel as well as protection and decoration of concrete.
Jotun currently offers a diverse portfolio of products combined with technical guidance and expert coating advice during application in key business areas like energy; hydrocarbon processing; oil & gas; infrastructure; offshore and storage tanks.
“We are looking forward to our coming participation at Adipec 2012, which has become a strategic platform to discuss the latest issues and challenges of the region’s oil & gas segment,” said Sherif Megeed, regional protective director – Mena, Jotun.
“Our presence at this event will definitely reinforce our leadership position and increase brand visibility. Participating at Adipec will give us the opportunity to meet up with leading players in the oil and gas segment and leverage our conventional and specialized coatings that have been developed to suit local conditions,” he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- Flare, Jordan form parent company ‘Aereon’
- Drydocks delivers second MCV for US
- ASIS launches amphibious leisure boat
- Taskforce sought to develop Saudi downstream sector
- DP World launches $200m India project
- RAK 'exploring' ceramics unit stake sale
- Mideast carriers top global air freight growth
- DMCA launches maritime solution apps
- Saudi plans oil-to-chemicals plant at Yanbu
- Sabic gets four bids for JV with Mitsubishi Rayon
- Pentair, IDC launch industrial services JV
- Major maritime conference to be held in Dubai
- GPIC wins key IFA certification
- Gulf rules must aid e-commerce: Aramex
- Gulftainer expands 2013 ops by 50pc
- DMCA to take part in Dubai boat show
- Al Namal to launch eco-friendly chillers
- Abu Dhabi city ports to receive facelift
- Kuwait Styrene posts $180m net profit
- Drydocks set for key energy event
- Aramex launches new address check system
- Toshiba in green push at Bahrain expo
- Equate net profit surges 14pc to $1.2bn
- Shaikh Daij named new Alba chairman
- Al Abbas wins logistics rights to Sudan
- Milaha profits jump 14pc to top $260m
- BIC, Al Zayani renew partnership
- Dubai Metro to open 2 stations Saturday
- Top petchem firms back UAE plastics events
- DGCX, China’s DCE launch plastics futures