Unique System named Teledyne service provider
Dubai, May 16, 2012
Teledyne TSS Limited, a leading player in the marine navigation, gyrocompasses and steering controls based in UK, has appointed Unique Systems as its authorized service provider for the UAE.
Dubai-based Unique Systems is part of the Unique Maritime Group company, one of the world’s leading integrated turnkey subsea and offshore solution providers.
As per the agreement, Unique Systems will solicit orders for the specific services and spares in support of TSS products in the emirates, said a statement from Teledyne TSS Limited.
Unique System shall extend warranty and non-warranty repair services for the following manufacturer’s products: Meridian Gyrocompasses and Meridian Ancillaries, it added.
Ian Huggins, the general manager at Unique Systems said, “We are very pleased to be appointed as Teledyne’s service providers and will do our best to serve the customers and provide support in a similar way like Teledyne would have done to support them. We will also maintain an inventory of component parts to support warranty and post warranty repairs.”
Brian Huntsman, the vice president and general manager at Teledyne TSS, said it has enjoyed a long and successful relationship with Unique System in this important region.
"As part of our plans to strengthen our global support network, I am delighted that we have now appointed Unique System as a Service Provider to offer warranty and non-warranty repairs locally within the UAE."
"We are confident that Unique System has the necessary capabilities and infrastructure required to ensure that our customers and end users receive the very best in Customer Service and technical support for our Meridian Gyrocompass products and related ancillaries," he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- Amphibious boats make global debut in Dubai
- Amphibious boat debuts in Dubai
- Qatar sets up mixed business incubator
- Non-oil sectors ‘biggest contributors to UAE economy’
- Alba educates customers on best practices
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Maritime courses draw more trainees
- Dow to showcase at Dubai coatings expo
- UAE aluminium sector backs Syria refugees
- Asry in big vessel repair milestone
- Flare, Jordan form parent company ‘Aereon’
- Drydocks delivers second MCV for US
- ASIS launches amphibious leisure boat
- Taskforce sought to develop Saudi downstream sector
- DP World launches $200m India project
- RAK 'exploring' ceramics unit stake sale
- Mideast carriers top global air freight growth
- DMCA launches maritime solution apps
- Saudi plans oil-to-chemicals plant at Yanbu
- Sabic gets four bids for JV with Mitsubishi Rayon
- Pentair, IDC launch industrial services JV
- Major maritime conference to be held in Dubai
- GPIC wins key IFA certification
- Gulf rules must aid e-commerce: Aramex
- Gulftainer expands 2013 ops by 50pc
- DMCA to take part in Dubai boat show
- Al Namal to launch eco-friendly chillers
- Abu Dhabi city ports to receive facelift
- Kuwait Styrene posts $180m net profit
- Drydocks set for key energy event