Hertel opens new offices in Gulf
Abu Dhabi, August 9, 2011
Hertel, a global industrial services company, has announced a restructuring of its operations in the Middle East.
Two new area offices are being created in Abu Dhabi (to cover UAE, Qatar and Oman) and Dammam (to cover Saudi Arabia and Bahrain). The two area directors will be announced shortly, it said.
This reorganisation will bring Hertel senior management closer to its customers in these key markets. The expansion of Hertel’s management team into its customers’ territories comes shortly after some major contract awards in the region in the last couple of months, the company said.
Hertel’s success in the Middle East comes after significant investment in people, equipment and acquisitions.
Hertel's recently-appointed CEO Paul Broekhuijsen said: “Hertel constructs, maintains, modifies and dismantles plants and installations in the oil and gas, process, offshore and power industries. With the oil and gas industry being one of our targeted markets Hertel has invested considerably in the Middle East region over the years.
“Today we employ more than 2,000 professionals in the UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and Bahrain who safely and efficiently deliver industrial services to renowned local and international customers.
“The establishment of these two new areas and associated offices within the Middle East region is further evidence of our commitment to our customers in the Middle East and indication of our desire to expand our business and footprint in this important market.” TradeArabia News Service
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- Etihad Cargo implements XML standard
- DI subsidiaries shine at ‘Made in UAE’ expo
- GAC unveils new hull cleaning solution
- Cathay to operate cargo from Al Maktoum airport
- Record line-up seen for Gulf Industry Fair
- Turkish firm eyes Iran petchem business
- Cavotec showcases at Dubai logistics expo
- Ecuador to boost UAE non-oil exports
- Alba moves to cloud with Microsoft
- Etihad Cargo posts record freight in Q4