RTA ties up with Emirates Transport
Dubai, January 19, 2008
The Public Transport Agency (PTA) of the Roads and Transport Authority (RTA) has signed a cooperation agreement with Emirates Transport.
The two parties are keen on supporting, strengthening and consolidating the strategic relations between them. They also want to elevate the services level to the society, said an official spokesman.
"The RTA represented by the Public Transport Agency is honoured to work side by side with a prestigious organisation such as Emirates Transport,” CEO of PTA Essa Abdurrahman Al Dossari.
As per the agreement, PTA can use the Al Hbab Station which contains a number of buildings including workshops, vehicle washing stations and administration offices. The station is a subsidiary of Emirates Transport. – TradeArabia News Service
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- Sabic unveils green plastics for construction
- Sabic opens new facilities in Jubail
- Asry plans multimillion dollar floating dock
- TNT unveils new communication unit in Oman
- Hilco plans sale of seafood unit equipment
- Alessa unveils Qatar expansion plans
- Intermetal to build $20m furniture factory in Dubai
- Bahri wins top Arab shipping award
- Dubai Metro carries 33.3m commuters in Q1
- Sudan to sell stakes in four sugar plants