RTA ties up with Emirates Transport
Dubai, January 19, 2008
The Public Transport Agency (PTA) of the Roads and Transport Authority (RTA) has signed a cooperation agreement with Emirates Transport.
The two parties are keen on supporting, strengthening and consolidating the strategic relations between them. They also want to elevate the services level to the society, said an official spokesman.
"The RTA represented by the Public Transport Agency is honoured to work side by side with a prestigious organisation such as Emirates Transport,” CEO of PTA Essa Abdurrahman Al Dossari.
As per the agreement, PTA can use the Al Hbab Station which contains a number of buildings including workshops, vehicle washing stations and administration offices. The station is a subsidiary of Emirates Transport. – TradeArabia News Service
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- Alba on track for record year
- App-controlled car booking to launch in Riyadh
- Bike sharing system launched at Gulf Traffic
- UAE-China trade surges 14pc
- Oman Oil Company unit plans industrial gas JV
- Etihad Cargo implements XML standard
- DI subsidiaries shine at ‘Made in UAE’ expo
- GAC unveils new hull cleaning solution
- Cathay to operate cargo from Al Maktoum airport
- Record line-up seen for Gulf Industry Fair