Abu Dhabi police airlift Emiratis injured in Oman
Abu Dhabi, September 1, 2013
The Air Wing Section of the Abu Dhabi Police dispatched an air ambulance to the Khawla Hospital in Oman to transport two injured Emiratis.
The police were notified by the Central Operations Room that the two Emiratis had been critically injured in a traffic accident in the Sultanate.
They were transported to the Tawam Hospital in Al Ain, which the air ambulance’s medical staff provided the necessary healthcare to both individuals to stabilise their condition. - TradeArabia News Service
More Health & Environment Stories
- NCDs ‘to cost GCC $36bn in 2013’
- Arabtec inks $1.2bn UAE hospital contract
- Infectious disease control ‘urgent need for GCC’
- New HIV cases fall as Bahrain's efforts pay off
- Conference to discuss emergency medicine
- UAE reports 3 more MERS cases
- Bahrain 'free of Mers coronavirus'
- 500,000 suffer from spinal cord injuries
- 3BL to assess Majaal corporate sustainability
- Diabetes experts to meet in Abu Dhabi