IHG marks environment day
Dead Sea, June 17, 2013
InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG) in Jordan held special activities to commemorate the World Environment Day and to show their care for the environment.
InterContinental Aqaba Resort’s activities were part of the Blue Flag programme. The staff gathered at the Thagher School in Aqaba, where they planted a tree at the entrance of the school, cleaned the schoolyard, and painted the school hall.
Crowne Plaza Amman’s staff cleaned up some outdoor areas at the hotel, while Holiday Inn Resort Dead Sea staff went down to the Dead Sea beach for a clean-up activity. - TradeArabia News Service
More Health & Environment Stories
- NCDs ‘to cost GCC $36bn in 2013’
- Arabtec inks $1.2bn UAE hospital contract
- Infectious disease control ‘urgent need for GCC’
- New HIV cases fall as Bahrain's efforts pay off
- Conference to discuss emergency medicine
- UAE reports 3 more MERS cases
- Bahrain 'free of Mers coronavirus'
- 500,000 suffer from spinal cord injuries
- 3BL to assess Majaal corporate sustainability
- Diabetes experts to meet in Abu Dhabi