DM Healthcare opens 41st medical centre
Dubai, November 12, 2012
DM Healthcare, a leading healthcare conglomerate in the Middle East and India, has announced the opening of its 41st Aster Medical Center and 95th Pharmacy at Jumeirah Lake Towers (JLT), Dubai.
Offering a comprehensive range of healthcare services, the new Aster Medical Centre Plus aims to offer convenience and quality healthcare to the people in and around the JLT area and Marina region in Dubai.
The medical centre was inaugurated by Khaled Al Kamda, director general of Community Development Authority (CDA), Government of Dubai.
Padma Shree Dr Azad Moopen, chairman of DM Healthcare, said: “The opening of our facility in Jumeirah Lake Towers marks a huge milestone for us during our Silver Jubilee Year of Operation.”
“This is another step towards the deliverance of our promise to offer ‘Care Beyond Boundaries’ by reaching the healthcare requirements of wider nationalities and corporate in the region. Our endeavour is to ensure absolute proficiency of our services with the welfare of the community as our end gain.”
The facility at JLT caters to the nearby communities in the area such as the Emaar Communities and will be open from 9am to 1pm and 4:30pm to 9:00pm throughout the week.
The state-of-the-art facility providing medical services in the field of general medicine, obstetrics and gynaecology, paediatrics, ENT, dentistry, radiology and laboratory.
The medical centre also has an attached pharmacy to facilitate easy access to medicines. The facility also provides a kids play area.
“The Jumeirah Lake Towers has risen quickly to become one of the most popular communities in Dubai with easy access to many neighbouring areas. The facility will provide a broad range of service under the care of a highly experienced team of doctors, making sure that the area has complete and easy access to all healthcare requirements,” Dr Moopen added.
The Aster Medical Centre Plus at JLT has ample parking space and is empanelled with all major insurance companies and has tailor made corporate services, a statement said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Health & Environment Stories
- CGM acquires 3 European healthcare IT providers
- The age of genomic medicine dawns, finally
- Over 300 exhibitors for Saudi healthcare event
- Mackeen unveils document management solution
- Seha opens new clinics in Abu Dhabi, Al Ain
- SARS virus claims one more victim in Saudi
- New support group comes to overeaters' rescue
- RAK Hospital launches urinary clinic for women
- NBAD backs Emiratis on Antarctica trip
- Cut sugar intake drastically urges WHO
- Al khaliji to fund Qatar recycling plant
- Qatar researcher in 360km breast cancer run
- New facilitator to open in DHCC
- Many countries lack capacity to prevent hearing loss
- QUIT NOW: Passive smoking hurts kids' arteries
- San Francisco to ban plastic water bottles
- GSK wins home toothpaste award for Sensodyne
- E-integration vital to GCC healthcare industry
- Fakih IVF unveils two new genetic tests
- 2 die from H1N1 in Oman
- Al Noor Hospitals targets domestic growth
- Medical panel on the way in Bahrain
- 40pc of UAE adults ‘have hypertension’
- Saudi diabetics urged to stay away from camels
- GCC readies plan to fight heart diseases
- Bahrain opens sickle cell hospital
- Hazardous waste focus for Oman summit
- Infectious viruses to be tracked by satellite in UAE
- Mafraq Hospital names new surgery chief
- Saudi health ministry seals BMJ partnership