Oasis Hospital to instal bedside computers
Al Ain, February 29, 2012
Lincor, in conjunction with its local partner Emitac, has secured a contract to install MEDIVista bedside computing solution at the Oasis Hospital in Al Ain, UAE.
The Oasis Hospital will install the computers to provide staff and patients with access to clinical and multimedia applications at the point of care.
The Oasis system includes specially designed touch screen computers installed at every bed for accessing critical hospital management and diagnostic systems, while also offering a suite of entertainment, education and communications services to patients.
Lincor is the leading global provider of bedside computing solutions for hospitals. Its MEDIVista solution, already installed at 20,000 hospital beds around the world, is designed to enhance patient care, improve the patient experience and increase operational effectiveness, said a statement.
The solution is based on the most advanced beside device on the market which is fully integrated with clinical, picture archiving and hospital management systems to meet the needs of clinicians, patients and hospital administration personnel. - TradeArabia News Service
More Health & Environment Stories
- ADSW to focus on energy-water nexus
- Bahrain moves to combat marine pollution
- Saudi hospital implements patient safety project
- Vasilica Aesthetics opens Dubai office
- NCDs ‘to cost GCC $36bn in 2013’
- Arabtec inks $1.2bn UAE hospital contract
- Infectious disease control ‘urgent need for GCC’
- New HIV cases fall as Bahrain's efforts pay off
- Conference to discuss emergency medicine
- UAE reports 3 more MERS cases