100 exhibitors for hospital build show
Dubai, June 6, 2011
More than 100 exhibitors from 23 countries will take part in the Hospital Build Exhibition being held in Dubai from June 13 to 15.
The exhibition, at the Dubai International Convention & Exhibition Centre, is supported by the UAE Ministry of Health and Dubai Health Authority.
Highlights of the expo include a presentation on the Kuwait Healthcare Landscape project on June 14. It will cover the latest on projects underway in Kuwait, future projects and how companies get invited to tender for business on forthcoming healthcare projects.
Dubai Health Authority will give an exclusive presentation on June 15, including detailed insight into its upcoming healthcare projects for the next five years and the latest from their architects, design teams, project managers and decision makers.
The Hospital Build Congress will focus on delivering up-to-date information for investors, commissioners and managers of major healthcare building projects in the Middle East. The Congress takes place from 9.30am to 6.00pm from June 13 to June 15, running alongside the exhibition. - TradeArabia News Service
More Health & Environment Stories
- Bapco installs $120m water treatment plant
- $68bn health bill warning for GCC
- VLCC launches anti-obesity initiative in Bahrain
- 1,000 health experts at Doha innovation summit
- Major progress in fight against malaria
- MAF Dalkia, Dubai Aviation ink consultancy deal
- Summit highlights HR challenges in Arab health sector
- Saudi launches ambitious gene mapping project
- ADSW to focus on energy-water nexus
- Bahrain moves to combat marine pollution