Bahrain to get new health centre
Manama, May 26, 2011
A new health centre in Hidd will be opened during Eid Al Fitr, a Bahrain Health Ministry official has announced.
The Bank of Bahrain and Kuwait-funded centre will have 61 employees and serve more than 20,000 people, assistant under-secretary for primary healthcare and public health Dr Mariam Al Jalahma said.-TradeArabia News Service
More Health & Environment Stories
- Arabtec inks $1.2bn UAE hospital contract
- Infectious disease control ‘urgent need for GCC’
- New HIV cases fall as Bahrain's efforts pay off
- Conference to discuss emergency medicine
- UAE reports 3 more MERS cases
- Bahrain 'free of Mers coronavirus'
- 500,000 suffer from spinal cord injuries
- 3BL to assess Majaal corporate sustainability
- Diabetes experts to meet in Abu Dhabi
- Summit highlights women’s healthcare issues