LG puts healthy lifestyle in spotlight
Dubai, May 29, 2008
Global and regional digital leader LG Electronics is celebrating the launch of its latest ‘Healthy Living’ collection by collaborating with some of the well-reputed organisations in the region to give consumers an insight into healthy lifestyles.
As part of its awareness campaign, LG has partnered up with health and fitness groups including VLCC Slimming, Skin and Hair Services, NMC Specialty Hospital and BiteRite Restaurant for a two-month period.
During the campaign period (till July 30), consumers will receive a Scratch N Win coupon upon purchase of any LG Healthy Living products, which entitles them to win a free one week retreat from VLCC, an NMC health package or a voucher for a meal at Biterite Healthy Restaurant.
“Modern lifestyle and busy schedules are compelling residents to take short cuts affecting health and well being in the long term,” said KW Kim, CEO of LG Electronics Middle East and Africa Regional Company.
“Even though LG’s ‘Healthy Living’ Collection has been a success since its launch last year, we decided to launch this campaign to create further awareness on health issues and encourage people to adopt healthy practices,” he added.
LG’s ‘Healthy Living’ Collection is a comprehensive range of digital appliances designed to provide optimum health and hygienic living conditions in homes and offices and further reinforces LG’s leading position in the world’s appliance industry.
The product line includes the bacteria-free range of Plasma Gold Plus Air conditioners, Vita Light Green Ion door cooling refrigerators (preserves vitamin), Steam washing machine (British Allergy Foundation Certified), healthier Solar DOM Light Wave Oven, Kompressor vacuum cleaners and 16-washable-filter air purifiers.
This offer is available at any Al Yousuf Electronics showrooms or retailers across the UAE until July 30.
The promotion will also be accompanied by a 'Healthy Living Road Show' offering free on site medical check ups at Mall of the Emirates from June 1 to 7, and at DIFC from June 15 to 30.
LG has also made the promotion special by introducing its 'Healthy Living Collection Loyalty Programme' which entitles its members to special privileges such as extended warranty, redemption cash vouchers, newsletter and more.-TradeArabia News Service
More Health & Environment Stories
- Veolia backs Oman waste management meet
- Obesity rate at 72pc among Saudi adults
- Bahrain ideal for artificial rain experiment
- Riyadh 'among most polluted cities'
- CGM acquires 3 European healthcare IT providers
- The age of genomic medicine dawns, finally
- Over 300 exhibitors for Saudi healthcare event
- Mackeen unveils document management solution
- Seha opens new clinics in Abu Dhabi, Al Ain
- SARS virus claims one more victim in Saudi
- New support group comes to overeaters' rescue
- RAK Hospital launches urinary clinic for women
- NBAD backs Emiratis on Antarctica trip
- Cut sugar intake drastically urges WHO
- Al khaliji to fund Qatar recycling plant
- Qatar researcher in 360km breast cancer run
- New facilitator to open in DHCC
- Many countries lack capacity to prevent hearing loss
- QUIT NOW: Passive smoking hurts kids' arteries
- San Francisco to ban plastic water bottles
- GSK wins home toothpaste award for Sensodyne
- E-integration vital to GCC healthcare industry
- Fakih IVF unveils two new genetic tests
- 2 die from H1N1 in Oman
- Al Noor Hospitals targets domestic growth
- Medical panel on the way in Bahrain
- 40pc of UAE adults ‘have hypertension’
- Saudi diabetics urged to stay away from camels
- GCC readies plan to fight heart diseases
- Bahrain opens sickle cell hospital