2,000 candidates attend Viva interview
Kuwait, July 1, 2013
Over 2,000 Kuwaiti job-seekers attended a three-day walk-in interviews event organised by Viva, a telecom operator in Kuwait.
The event was held at the Hotel Missoni from June 25 and granted the candidates the opportunity to submit their resumes to Viva’s HR team.
Salman Bin Abdul Aziz Al-Badran, Viva CEO, said:"This year, our three-day walk-in interviews were yet again, a great success. More than 2,000 resumes were submitted, and each applicant had the opportunity to be interviewed by one of the HR team members. It was great to see so many Kuwaiti applicants."
"At Viva, we have a firm belief in the potential Kuwaiti's enjoy, and we look forward to recruiting, developing and retaining talents and investing in community initiatives that encourage people to join the telecommunications sector," he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- 80 Qatari youth complete leadership programme
- Qatar launches Josoor Institute
- Gess launches GCC education awards
- Professional social media jobs urged
- DFM opens educational trading floor at varsity
- Bahrain SMEs sector 'vital to economy'
- Bahrain to host entrepreneurship forum
- HBMeU, Fujairah College sign education pact
- Oil industry struggling to attract women, says survey
- Etihad, HCT sign pact for education centre