Gulf Air staff achieve professional skills
Manama, June 21, 2012
Four staff members of Bahrain’s national carrier Gulf Air recently passed the qualifying examination from the Chartered Institute of Purchasing & Supply Management (CIPS) based in UK.
In an official ceremony held at Gulf Air today, the staff members, Husain Mohamed, Ali Abdullah, Husain AlMoaber, Anwar Mirza and Abdul Elah Al Ghasra were congratulated by Mahmood Yusuf Ahmadi, director of Procurement and Logistics for obtaining this professional excellence.
The CIPS qualification equips people working in the area of procurement with the professional knowledge, training, and practical skills they need in order to derive maximum benefit from their procurement practices so that their organizations achieve all-round excellence in procurement and supply management. – TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- DFM opens educational trading floor at varsity
- Bahrain SMEs sector 'vital to economy'
- Bahrain to host entrepreneurship forum
- HBMeU, Fujairah College sign education pact
- Oil industry struggling to attract women, says survey
- Etihad, HCT sign pact for education centre
- Workplace diversity focus of forum
- Deloitte in Islamic finance deal
- NBAD partners with top business school
- MBS to launch new MBA programme in Dubai