Aramex, AIESEC back youth programme
Manama, May 6, 2012
Aramex has joined forces with AIESEC Bahrain to promote leadership skills after becoming a silver partner of its Youth Leadership Programme dedicated for university students.
A Memorandum of Understanding was signed by Aramex Bahrain country manager Luai Al Agha and AIESEC Bahrain business development director Sabeeka Al Shamlan.
The AIESEC Leadership Programme offers university students a chance to take part in week-long workshops to develop their entrepreneurial leadership skills and self-awareness.
It includes sessions on understanding oneself, understanding others, learning about the success stories of others and planning a path for success.
The sessions are conducted by international facilitators who have training skills with a background of project management through their global internship programme.
AIESEC, the largest student-run and non-profit organisation, focuses on cultural exchange and diversity and provides young people with the chance to explore and develop their leadership potential. – TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- MBS to launch new MBA programme in Dubai
- EU equity buys Cambridge Education for $304m
- Etisalat hosts mobile learning conference
- Abu Dhabi Police partners with Harvard University
- Distraction at work big problem, says Mena study
- Saudi must boost private sector to meet jobs demand: IMF
- Oman college joins SAP dual study programme
- J4B jobs portal a boon for Bahrainis
- Qatar college hosts recruitment fair
- Canadian University of Dubai signs deal with CIMA