SAS to offer 50pc discount for Emiratis
Dubai, March 5, 2012
SAS, a leading provider of business analytics software and services, plans to offer 50 per cent discount for all UAE nationals enrolling at its training facilities in Dubai as part of its Emiratization initiative.
SAS is taking part in the ‘Careers UAE 2012,’ a leading recruitment, training and education exhibition, which opened in Dubai on Monday.
The software group aims to promote its wide range of training and certification programs at the expo and throw the spotlight on the many career advantages to be gained from having key ‘SAS Certification,’ said a senior official.
“Over the years, the three-day Careers UAE expo has become one of the most awaited events for those who are actively involved in the recruitment, training and educational segment,' remarked Shukri Dabaghi, the general manager, SAS Middle East.
'This year’s edition sets out to become a key venue to discuss key trends and issues across these segments while also providing participants with career opportunities,' he noted.
“Our participation allows us the opportunity to stress on the significance of being SAS Certified, which gives an added advantage when seeking employment or career advancement,' he added.
The company’s training paths include SAS foundation, Enterprise Business Intelligence, Data Management, SAS Analytics, SAS Administration, SAS Solutions, the company said in its statement.
The examinations for these programs are administered by Prometric across various locations worldwide - including the SAS Training Facilities.-TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- Deloitte in Islamic finance deal
- NBAD partners with top business school
- MBS to launch new MBA programme in Dubai
- EU equity buys Cambridge Education for $304m
- Etisalat hosts mobile learning conference
- Abu Dhabi Police partners with Harvard University
- Distraction at work big problem, says Mena study
- Saudi must boost private sector to meet jobs demand: IMF
- Oman college joins SAP dual study programme
- J4B jobs portal a boon for Bahrainis