Kohler launches luxury bath range in UAE
Dubai, November 18, 2013
Kohler, a global leader in kitchen and bath design and technology, announced today the launch of its new bathroom collection in the UAE, featuring contemporary design and technological innovation.
Kohler’s new Terrace collection offers bathroom users a unique experience of luxury and functionality combined, a statement said.
The new collection will be showcased on Kohler’s stand during the Life & Style Show UAE taking place in Abu Dhabi from December 5 to 7.
The repeated materials used in Terrace underscore the collection’s identity and adds a unique touch of elegance. Customers in the UAE will have the opportunity to personalize their own cabinets selecting from a variety of shades that suits their taste and character.
Jerome Michel, managing director, Europe, Middle East & Africa Region, Kohler Brand stated: “Terrace is all about innovative designs and maximum functionality, all which we are confident will offer style and ease of use to our customers. This new collection is intended for all our UAE customers expecting superb quality and technological innovation from their bathrooms without compromising on comfort, safety and easy care.”
Mohammed Nada, regional marketing manager, Kohler Brand added: “Kohler has truly designed a comprehensive line for any bathroom space, with a geometric design that is pure and timeless. The furniture, vanity tops, WCs and bidets present fine materials, superb finishing, a major technological innovation and optimal functionality.”
The vanity top, cabinet and storage unit display an elegant aesthetic in the rectangular geometrics that characterize contemporary design.
The FreeDrain is a major innovation introduced on Terrace. With this new, exclusive patented system that eliminates the usual central drain, the user can stop water outflow with a simple touch to a button at the rear of the vanity top. The system is easy to clean and the streamlined design highlights a refined aesthetic.
The base unit under the vanity top provides extensive storage capacity, thanks to an accessories drawer and a large drawer, a tall unit with a direct-access vertical niche and four shelves, and a mirror with integral shelves. – TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed
- Arabtec unit wins $282m Emaar contract
- Abu Dhabi to host pool & spa expo
- ADCM unit secures $213m bridging loan
- Cluttons Dubai launches new luxury apartments
- Dubai developer Damac profits triple to $641m
- Dubai to start work on $544m water canal
- Dubai property market can absorb 25,000 units
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- Aldar raises synergy estimate from Sorouh merger
- UAE industrial property sector keeps up growth
- Dubai residential property prices up 26pc
- Majid Al Futtaim to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- 300 firms to take part in Dubai property forum
- Naseej inks deal to develop Bahrain projects
- Dadabhai unveils new residential project
- Flowcrete completes Dubai Mall project
- Global asphalt demand hits new high
- $1.3bn infrastructure investment firm set up in Saudi
- Manara sees big project villa success
- Global giants eye RAK utility projects
- Cayan partners with international artist Zsuzsanna
- Samsung, Hyundai win $1.7bn Iraq deals