Dubal-Emal to take part in Istanbul event
Dubai, September 30, 2013
Dubai Aluminium (Dubal) and Emirates Aluminium (Emal) are set to jointly showcase their products at an aluminium industry exhibition to be held in Istanbul this week.
The third Aluminium Technologies, Machinery and Products Trade Fair (Aluexpo 2013) will take place at the Istanbul Expo Centre from October 3 to 6.
“Given the UAE’s convenient geographic location, and the strong relationships already established within Turkey, we are confident that Dubal-Emal can play a growing role in greater Eurasia,” said Nasser Zainal, general manager Marketing and Sales — GCC and Middle East.
“We are keen to grow our market share in the manufacturing and construction sectors by highlighting products such as billet for use in construction, industrial, transportation and forging in automotive industries. Accordingly, our exhibition stand will focus on the two individual businesses as well as our combined portfolio, which comprises high purity sow and ingot, extrusion billet, foundry alloy, busbar and anode bar, and sheet ingot.”
The exhibition and associate symposia will showcase products and the latest technologies, thus highlighting the present and future scenario of the global and regional aluminium industries. The event is expected to bring together the leading names in the aluminium industry from around the world. - TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- UAE bids to host 2018 tunnelling congress
- Bin Faqeeh top sponsor of Gulf Property Show
- Summit to spotlight green building issues
- Cluttons to launch new brand in 2014
- Abu Dhabi’s project spend ‘to top $100bn’
- Israel, Jordan and Palestine ink landmark water deal
- Bahrain wastewater treatment plant upgraded
- Depa names new board directors
- Work to start on new Bahrain social centre
- Indian developer to open Dubai office