Jeddah launches new projects
Jeddah, September 22, 2013
Jeddah's municipality has launched several new projects including public parks and children’s play grounds across villages in the Al-Kamil governorate, said a report.
Tendering of more than 25 projects for 2015 was announced by Jeddah’s mayor Hani Abu Ras, including service projects in Jeddah, Al-Qunfudha Al-Laith and Al Kamil, said the Arab News report.
The first stage of developing the southern part of the Corniche in Jeddah was tendered upon the completion of the executive plan and the landscape designs, Abu Ras was quoted as saying.
The mayor indicated that further stages to develop the entire strip of the southern Corniche would follow with aims of making it one of the most beautiful tourist attractions in the city.
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Tunelling experts to meet in Dubai
- New mortgage rules to drive UAE property boom
- Sub-Saharan real estate set for big growth
- Cluttons names professional services head
- Hill wins key Doha tower project
- Dubai wins Expo 2020 with HOK masterplan
- UAE property group to invest $54m in Turkey
- Industrial facility rents up in Abu Dhabi
- DB Schenker breaks ground on new Dubai facility
- Arabtec inks $1.2bn UAE hospital contract