Asteco appoints new GM for Abu Dhabi
Abu Dhabi, September 18, 2013
Real estate services firm Asteco Property Management has appointed Jeremy Oates as its general manager for its Abu Dhabi operations.
Oates brings more than 30 years’ experience to the role, and has worked in senior roles with a number of top international real estate and asset management companies in Abu Dhabi, Dubai, China, Germany, Korea, Russia, Singapore, Thailand and the UK, said a statement.
“An acknowledged expert in the field of asset and fund management as well as advisory services and retail management, Jeremy’s familiarity with the UAE and regional markets, plus his industry track record, make him an invaluable addition to our Abu Dhabi office,” said John Stevens, managing director.
In his new role, Oates will oversee the continued growth and expansion of the Abu Dhabi office, supporting existing clients and developing strategic opportunities as the local real estate landscape gains momentum, said the statement. - TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- India property group eyes Dubai market
- Kuwaiti real estate sales soar to $886m
- Emaar unveils first big project at Expo 2020 site
- EMart nets $20m from online auction
- Qatar Railways awards $32bn in contracts
- Top regional firms at Cityscape Riyadh
- Habtoor Leighton wins $395m Dubai tower deal
- Bahrain to scrap asphalt subsidies
- UAE bids to host 2018 tunnelling congress
- Bin Faqeeh top sponsor of Gulf Property Show