New luxury resort planned on Saadiyat
Abu Dhabi, August 26, 2013
Abu Dhabi’s Tourism Development and Investment Company (TDIC) has sold a 91,000 sq m land plot on Saadiyat island to Bin Otaiba Investment Group, a UAE-based developer, for the development of a luxury resort, said a report.
The five-star hotel, which is scheduled to open on the Saadiyat Beach District in 2015, will comprise 366 rooms and luxury beach villas, restaurants, a spa centre and conference facilities that can accommodate up to 800 guests, said the Gulf News report.
“Saadiyat island is a promising destination and a great opportunity for our business module. Luxury, innovation and excellence will be guaranteed to our customers in the new hotel,” chairman Khalaf Bin Ahmad Al Otaiba was quoted as saying.
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Sub-Saharan real estate set for big growth
- Cluttons names professional services head
- Hill wins key Doha tower project
- Dubai wins Expo 2020 with HOK masterplan
- UAE property group to invest $54m in Turkey
- Industrial facility rents up in Abu Dhabi
- DB Schenker breaks ground on new Dubai facility
- Arabtec inks $1.2bn UAE hospital contract
- Oman invites bids for key airport project
- Spanish group wins $105m Kuwait cable deal