Al-Futtaim named VTS Clima distributor
Doha, August 25, 2013
Al-Futtaim Engineering’s Qatar operations under the name Hamad and Mohamad Al Futtaim has been appointed as the exclusive distributor for VTS Clima products in the country.
Al-Futtaim Engineering introduced its latest air handling unit product range to customers at an event held in Doha which was attended by over 200 guests including clients, consultants, MEP contractors and developers.
“Our partnership with VTS Clima will help provide cooling solutions for various construction segment sectors like shopping complex, hotel buildings and residential and commercial towers,” said Rajesh Devidas Bhatia, division manager – AC Division at Al-Futtaim Engineering.
He added: “The VTS Clima range of air handling units strengthens and diversifies Al-Futtaim Engineering’s product offering in Qatar and complements existing products and services offered by the company.”
VTS Group is a leading provider of air handling, air conditioning and heating products, established in Europe 23 years ago. Its products have been supplied for various projects including Al Reem Tower, Al Alawi Tower – West Bay, Carlton Hotel, Al Handasa Complex for Qatar Petroleum and Qatar National Bank.
VTS has over the years introduced some revolutionary new concepts such as non-skeleton casing construction which enables the product to achieve some of the highest standards in thermal bridging coefficient and air tightness parameters. The company was also among the first to introduce direct driven plug fans with frequency drives which ensured power savings and ease in maintenance. – TradeArabia News Service
Tags: Al-Futtaim |
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- CBRE tops Fortune’s most admired firms list
- Kuwait's real estate sales hit $1.1bn in Jan
- Dubai RTA awards $27m roads contract
- Work to start on Bahrain beach project
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed
- Arabtec unit wins $282m Emaar contract
- Abu Dhabi to host pool & spa expo
- ADCM unit secures $213m bridging loan
- Cluttons Dubai launches new luxury apartments
- Dubai developer Damac profits triple to $641m
- Dubai to start work on $544m water canal
- Dubai property market can absorb 25,000 units
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- Aldar raises synergy estimate from Sorouh merger
- UAE industrial property sector keeps up growth
- Dubai residential property prices up 26pc
- Majid Al Futtaim to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- 300 firms to take part in Dubai property forum
- Naseej inks deal to develop Bahrain projects
- Dadabhai unveils new residential project
- Flowcrete completes Dubai Mall project
- Global asphalt demand hits new high
- $1.3bn infrastructure investment firm set up in Saudi