Cluttons seals tenancy deal with Durrat
Manama, June 18, 2013
Leading property consultant Cluttons said it has secured Durrat Al Bahrain as new tenants within Al Nakheel Tower, located in the Seef district.
Durrat Al Bahrain's office will occupy 1,000 sq m of space and will be spread over two of the tower's 10 commercial floors.
Managed by Cluttons, Al Nakheel Tower currently accommodates companies including Qatar Airways, Grant Thornton, Alroaya Group and Majali Enterprises.
The building was ready in August last year, comprising some 5,600 sqm of commercial space, with parking allocation and floor plates suitable to meet market requirements.
"We are delighted to have secured Durrat Al Bahrain as tenants for this building," Cluttons in Bahrain head Harry Goodson-Wickes said.
"Al Nakheel Tower has established itself in the market as a highly desirable office building with flexible floor plates and a quality finish. "Durrat Al Bahrain's presence in the market underlines the calibre of existing tenants," he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Interface named ‘Most Sustainable' firm
- Musanada inks $582m Abu Dhabi-Dubai road deal
- Manara residential project on track
- Duqm completes airfields infrastructure work
- House prices hit new peak, led by emerging Asia
- Tunelling experts to meet in Dubai
- New mortgage rules to drive UAE property boom
- Sub-Saharan real estate set for big growth
- Cluttons names professional services head
- Hill wins key Doha tower project