Better Homes releases property guides
Dubai, May 21, 2013
UAE-based realtor Better Homes has released two helpful guides for property hunters and landlords in the Dubai market.
The renter’s guide is an easy-to-use resource for those seeking to understand the renting process. The landlord’s guide “Landlords checklist for new tenants” explains the other end of the process, for landlords seeking tenants, said a statement.
This follows the agency’s release of a public rating tool last year, that allows customers to rate its agents, to which the clients have responded positively. The ratings are based on real customer reviews and are available on its website, a statement said.
"These are much-needed resources for Dubai residents and those new to the city”, said Ryan Mahoney, CEO. “These simple resources could be circulated throughout Dubai to safeguard landlords and renters, shedding light on a complex process.” - TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- DWC-Emaar in golf centre deal
- EMart nets $20m from online auction
- Qatar Railways awards $32bn in contracts
- Top regional firms at Cityscape Riyadh
- Habtoor Leighton wins $395m Dubai tower deal
- Bahrain to scrap asphalt subsidies
- UAE bids to host 2018 tunnelling congress
- Bin Faqeeh top sponsor of Gulf Property Show
- Summit to spotlight green building issues
- Cluttons to launch new brand in 2014