Bahrain set for debut Gulf Property Show
Manama, May 7, 2013
A three-day window into the Northern Gulf's property world will open in Bahrain today.
The Gulf Property Show, being organised by Hilal Conferences and Exhibitions (HCE) with the support of the Bahrain Property Developers Association (BaPDA) at the Bahrain International Exhibition and Convention Centre (BIECC), will be held alongside the market-leading gulfBID and gulfInteriors exhibitions, now well-established shows in the regional calendar and which together attracted more than 6,500 visitors last year.
Strategically sponsored by Manara Developments, a leading real estate developer specialising in affordable housing in Bahrain, the Gulf Property Show is expected to offer a barometer for the health of a regional real estate sector showing signs of resurgence.
"HCE's vision for the Gulf Property Show is simple - a boutique property exposition," said HCE managing director Jubran Abdulrahman.
"We believe the decision to stage the show at the same time and at the same venue as gulfBID and gulfInteriors exhibitions creates unparalleled access to the three major elements in the residential and commercial property development value chain - from architecture and design to material procurement, and the latest interior design capabilities, from specialist finishes to contemporary kitchen and bathroom designs.
"The response to the inaugural Gulf Property Show has been overwhelming, to the extent that demand for space from exhibitors has exceeded supply.
"Like all good developers we will need to address this issue for 2014," he added.
"The Gulf Property Show provides a welcome boost for Bahrain's real estate sector, which is a vital indicator of economic growth and development for any economy," said BaPDA chairman Arif Hejres.
"The Gulf Property Show is an exciting promotional platform showcasing the kingdom's various residential and commercial property assets, as well as being a dedicated event promoting the wider real estate, property developments and related services in the Gulf and international market," he added.
Support from its Gold Sponsors Bahrain Financial Harbour and Sakaan (Saar Central) further reflect the mix of commercial and residential property that will on display at the Gulf Property Show with other participants including Reef Island, Durrat Marina, Pegasus and Dubai-based Sherwoods.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Abu Dhabi to see 10pc surge in new homes
- Saudi construction sector booming on new contracts
- Emaar offers 330 apartments in MBR City
- Dubai Design District sees big demand
- HUGE DEAL: Arabtec inks $40bn Egypt housing project
- Galfar ex-CEO gets 15 years' jail over bribes
- $32m BFH car park work underway
- Bahrain awards $5.8m project tenders
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Dubai unveils $300m hitech 'green' city project
- Deyaar plans $245m Dubai complex
- IFA unveils $272m Dubai mixed-use project
- CBRE tops Fortune’s most admired firms list
- Kuwait's real estate sales hit $1.1bn in Jan
- Dubai RTA awards $27m roads contract
- Work to start on Bahrain beach project
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed
- Arabtec unit wins $282m Emaar contract
- Abu Dhabi to host pool & spa expo
- ADCM unit secures $213m bridging loan
- Cluttons Dubai launches new luxury apartments
- Dubai developer Damac profits triple to $641m
- Dubai to start work on $544m water canal