Bahrain retail project sees 100pc occupancy
Manama, May 5, 2013
Seef Corner, a new retail development in Bahrain, has achieved 100 per cent occupancy within three months of a leasing campaign, said Cluttons, a real estate specialist.
The final two clients signed by Cluttons were House of Travel and Noor Enterprises and real estate company has noted that the resulting tenant profile includes outlets that range from travel agents, eateries, clothing and gift boutiques to interior showrooms.
All tenants also have strong retail track records and sound financial backing, a statement said.
In order to achieve this rapid success, Cluttons focused on a targeted marketing campaign and fully utilised its superior knowledge of local and regional retailers and ability to skillfully negotiate between numerous parties, including landlords, the statement added.
Catesby Langer-Paget, MRICS, associate director at Cluttons in Bahrain, said: "We knew that Seef Corner had the potential to be a popular retail hub and we were pleased that the leasing strategy proved a success.
“Location, design, unit size and the quality of the finishing have all combined to make this one of the most desirable retail developments in Bahrain and we look forward to seeing this new destination coming alive once tenant fit-outs are complete.” – TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed
- Arabtec unit wins $282m Emaar contract
- Abu Dhabi to host pool & spa expo
- ADCM unit secures $213m bridging loan
- Cluttons Dubai launches new luxury apartments
- Dubai developer Damac profits triple to $641m
- Dubai to start work on $544m water canal
- Dubai property market can absorb 25,000 units
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- Aldar raises synergy estimate from Sorouh merger
- UAE industrial property sector keeps up growth
- Dubai residential property prices up 26pc
- Majid Al Futtaim to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- 300 firms to take part in Dubai property forum
- Naseej inks deal to develop Bahrain projects
- Dadabhai unveils new residential project
- Flowcrete completes Dubai Mall project
- Global asphalt demand hits new high
- $1.3bn infrastructure investment firm set up in Saudi
- Manara sees big project villa success
- Global giants eye RAK utility projects
- Cayan partners with international artist Zsuzsanna
- Samsung, Hyundai win $1.7bn Iraq deals