Bahrain retail project sees 100pc occupancy
Manama, May 5, 2013
Seef Corner, a new retail development in Bahrain, has achieved 100 per cent occupancy within three months of a leasing campaign, said Cluttons, a real estate specialist.
The final two clients signed by Cluttons were House of Travel and Noor Enterprises and real estate company has noted that the resulting tenant profile includes outlets that range from travel agents, eateries, clothing and gift boutiques to interior showrooms.
All tenants also have strong retail track records and sound financial backing, a statement said.
In order to achieve this rapid success, Cluttons focused on a targeted marketing campaign and fully utilised its superior knowledge of local and regional retailers and ability to skillfully negotiate between numerous parties, including landlords, the statement added.
Catesby Langer-Paget, MRICS, associate director at Cluttons in Bahrain, said: "We knew that Seef Corner had the potential to be a popular retail hub and we were pleased that the leasing strategy proved a success.
“Location, design, unit size and the quality of the finishing have all combined to make this one of the most desirable retail developments in Bahrain and we look forward to seeing this new destination coming alive once tenant fit-outs are complete.” – TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Schön sees business park project on track
- Kuwaiti developer starts Dubai tower work
- Asteco appointed agent for Dubai tower
- Interface named ‘Most Sustainable' firm
- Musanada inks $582m Abu Dhabi-Dubai road deal
- Manara residential project on track
- Duqm completes airfields infrastructure work
- House prices hit new peak, led by emerging Asia
- Tunelling experts to meet in Dubai
- New mortgage rules to drive UAE property boom