Seef Properties names new chief
Manama, April 21, 2013
Bahrain-based Seef Properties has appointed Essa Najibi as its new chairman and Saqer Shaheen as the vice-chairman, said a report.
In addition the board elected chairmen and members of the following committees.
The executive committee will be chaired by Sattam Sulieman Al Gosaibi, with Shaheen, Hisham Abdulrahman Al Rayes and Abdul Jalil Janahi as members, reported the Gulf Daily News, our sister publication.
The audit committee will be chaired Yousuf Hammadi, with Ahmed Yusuf Abdulla Yusuf and Anwar Abdulla Ahmedi as members.
The NRGC will be chaired by Najibi, with Dr Mustafa Al Sayed and May Showaiter as the members.
The charity committee will be chairmaned Dr Al Sayed, with Najibi and Anwar Abdulla Ghuloom as members, the report added.
The Fraser Suites committee will be chaired by Sager Shaheen, with Yousif and Showaiter as members.
"'I am delighted to welcome the new board members to Seef Properties," Najibi said. "They bring with them a wealth of experience and enthusiasm which will be of real benefit as we develop the business over the next three years," he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Abu Dhabi set for big property show
- Aldar working on $1.5bn UAE housing projects
- Gulf Finance House to start $3bn Tunisia project
- Abu Dhabi to see 10pc surge in new homes
- Saudi construction sector booming on new contracts
- Emaar offers 330 apartments in MBR City
- Dubai Design District sees big demand
- HUGE DEAL: Arabtec inks $40bn Egypt housing project
- Galfar ex-CEO gets 15 years' jail over bribes
- $32m BFH car park work underway
- Bahrain awards $5.8m project tenders
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Dubai unveils $300m hitech 'green' city project
- Deyaar plans $245m Dubai complex
- IFA unveils $272m Dubai mixed-use project
- CBRE tops Fortune’s most admired firms list
- Kuwait's real estate sales hit $1.1bn in Jan
- Dubai RTA awards $27m roads contract
- Work to start on Bahrain beach project
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed
- Arabtec unit wins $282m Emaar contract
- Abu Dhabi to host pool & spa expo
- ADCM unit secures $213m bridging loan