Seef Properties names new chief
Manama, April 21, 2013
Bahrain-based Seef Properties has appointed Essa Najibi as its new chairman and Saqer Shaheen as the vice-chairman, said a report.
In addition the board elected chairmen and members of the following committees.
The executive committee will be chaired by Sattam Sulieman Al Gosaibi, with Shaheen, Hisham Abdulrahman Al Rayes and Abdul Jalil Janahi as members, reported the Gulf Daily News, our sister publication.
The audit committee will be chaired Yousuf Hammadi, with Ahmed Yusuf Abdulla Yusuf and Anwar Abdulla Ahmedi as members.
The NRGC will be chaired by Najibi, with Dr Mustafa Al Sayed and May Showaiter as the members.
The charity committee will be chairmaned Dr Al Sayed, with Najibi and Anwar Abdulla Ghuloom as members, the report added.
The Fraser Suites committee will be chaired by Sager Shaheen, with Yousif and Showaiter as members.
"'I am delighted to welcome the new board members to Seef Properties," Najibi said. "They bring with them a wealth of experience and enthusiasm which will be of real benefit as we develop the business over the next three years," he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Interface named ‘Most Sustainable' firm
- Musanada inks $582m Abu Dhabi-Dubai road deal
- Manara residential project on track
- Duqm completes airfields infrastructure work
- House prices hit new peak, led by emerging Asia
- Tunelling experts to meet in Dubai
- New mortgage rules to drive UAE property boom
- Sub-Saharan real estate set for big growth
- Cluttons names professional services head
- Hill wins key Doha tower project