Diyar Homes awards consultancy contracts
Manama, March 31, 2013
Bahrain-based Diyar Homes Company has signed key consultancy contracts with Mohammed Salah Al Dean Engineering Bureau (MSCEB), URS Engineering, and HAJ Quantity Surveyors for the second phase of its unique master planned city for the people of Bahrain offering affordable housing.
The announcement comes as Diyar Homes gets ready to launch the second phase of the project which consists of around 180 villas targeting Bahraini families.
Commenting on the deals, GM Hisham Al Moayyed said, "The success achieved by the first phase of the project, where all of its 340 villas were sold, and the increasing demand that we sensed from the market, encouraged us to work on launching the second phase of the project."
"We are glad to sign with these three leading consultancy offices who have a wide experience in engineering and technical fields for such projects," he added.
Diyar Homes, said Al Moayyed, launched the first phase in May last year and received wide acceptance from the Bahraini families. "One of the main success factors was that the villas were designed to suit the Bahraini family life style and fulfil its needs," he stated.
“Due to the wide acceptance of the villa designs in the first phase we will be offering the same layouts in Phase 2 with changes in the elevations in order to give each phase a unique look," explained Al Moayyed.
"In addition, we will introduce two new designs which are in-line with the company’s policy for continued development," he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Work to start on Bahrain beach project
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed
- Arabtec unit wins $282m Emaar contract
- Abu Dhabi to host pool & spa expo
- ADCM unit secures $213m bridging loan
- Cluttons Dubai launches new luxury apartments
- Dubai developer Damac profits triple to $641m
- Dubai to start work on $544m water canal
- Dubai property market can absorb 25,000 units
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- Aldar raises synergy estimate from Sorouh merger
- UAE industrial property sector keeps up growth
- Dubai residential property prices up 26pc
- Majid Al Futtaim to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- 300 firms to take part in Dubai property forum
- Naseej inks deal to develop Bahrain projects
- Dadabhai unveils new residential project
- Flowcrete completes Dubai Mall project
- Global asphalt demand hits new high
- $1.3bn infrastructure investment firm set up in Saudi
- Manara sees big project villa success
- Global giants eye RAK utility projects
- Cayan partners with international artist Zsuzsanna