Diyar Homes awards consultancy contracts
Manama, March 31, 2013
Bahrain-based Diyar Homes Company has signed key consultancy contracts with Mohammed Salah Al Dean Engineering Bureau (MSCEB), URS Engineering, and HAJ Quantity Surveyors for the second phase of its unique master planned city for the people of Bahrain offering affordable housing.
The announcement comes as Diyar Homes gets ready to launch the second phase of the project which consists of around 180 villas targeting Bahraini families.
Commenting on the deals, GM Hisham Al Moayyed said, "The success achieved by the first phase of the project, where all of its 340 villas were sold, and the increasing demand that we sensed from the market, encouraged us to work on launching the second phase of the project."
"We are glad to sign with these three leading consultancy offices who have a wide experience in engineering and technical fields for such projects," he added.
Diyar Homes, said Al Moayyed, launched the first phase in May last year and received wide acceptance from the Bahraini families. "One of the main success factors was that the villas were designed to suit the Bahraini family life style and fulfil its needs," he stated.
“Due to the wide acceptance of the villa designs in the first phase we will be offering the same layouts in Phase 2 with changes in the elevations in order to give each phase a unique look," explained Al Moayyed.
"In addition, we will introduce two new designs which are in-line with the company’s policy for continued development," he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Abu Dhabi’s project spend ‘to top $100bn’
- Israel, Jordan and Palestine ink landmark water deal
- Bahrain wastewater treatment plant upgraded
- Depa names new board directors
- Work to start on new Bahrain social centre
- Indian developer to open Dubai office
- 50 firms to showcase at Cityscape Riyadh
- Kaloti breaks ground on Dubai gold refinery
- New power station for Bahrain hospital
- Al Hamra Village wins top mixed-use award