Bahrain road revamp project by May
Manama, March 24, 2013
Bahrain Ministry of Works has announced that 75 per cent of the work related to the revamping of Shaikh Salman Avenue in Riffa has been completed and the road will be ready in May.
The MoW’s Roads Projects & Maintenance director Raed Al Salah said the ministry represented by the Roads Projects and Maintenance Directorate, began the implementation of the project in August last year.
The work covered blocks 908, 906 and 944; beginning from the Crown Prince Offices Roundabout in the north to Awali Roundabout and all lanes of the northern and southern road,’ stated Al Salah.
The project is expected to be completed in the second half of May 2013, due to some technical requirements, he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- New mortgage rules to drive UAE property boom
- Sub-Saharan real estate set for big growth
- Cluttons names professional services head
- Hill wins key Doha tower project
- Dubai wins Expo 2020 with HOK masterplan
- UAE property group to invest $54m in Turkey
- Industrial facility rents up in Abu Dhabi
- DB Schenker breaks ground on new Dubai facility
- Arabtec inks $1.2bn UAE hospital contract
- Oman invites bids for key airport project