Ideal Standard expands into Saudi
Jeddah, February 10, 2013
Ideal Standard International, a leading provider of innovative and design-driven bathroom solutions, has formed a commercial partnership with Roots Group of Arabia to expand their commercial activities in Saudi Arabia.
The partnership will promote and sell Ideal Standard products marketed under the Ideal Standard, American Standard, Armitage Shanks and Jado brands in Saudi Arabia and will be operationally headquartered in Jeddah.
“I am delighted with the formation of this strategic partnership. The complimentary capabilities of the two companies create a very strong organisation which will serve the market with a combination of leading products and leading service”, said Ideal chairman David Hamill. – TradeArabia News Service
Tags: Bathroom |
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Sabic unveils green plastics for construction
- Arabtec appoints new chief risk officer
- 1,800 contracting workers in Bahrain end strike
- 200 Arabtec workers to be repatriated
- Abyaar announces Dubai project delivery
- Dar Al Arkan raises $450m from sukuk sale
- Arabtec workers end strike; dispute 'resolved'
- Bahrain launches project for 4,500 homes
- Qatari group unveils $823m giant mall project
- Tecom announces new operational structure