Al Rostamani moves to 'Vertical Maze' tower
Dubai, January 28, 2013
The Al Rostamani Group, one of the most respected business groups in the UAE, has moved the corporate headquarters to its flagship 55-storey tower “The Maze” located on Sheikh Zayed Road in Dubai.
The uniquely-designed and constructed tower is the first vertical maze building to built anywhere in the world and comprises a mix of residential and office accommodation, said a company statement.
The Al Rostamani Group will occupy a total of 10 floors of the building that has been designed by UK maze design specialist Adrian Fisher who has worked closely with senior company management to create this unique architectural statement on the Dubai skyline, it added.
Commenting on the move, Group vice chairman Hassan Al Rostamani said, “We always wanted The Maze to look like it was carved out of one massive piece of rock, with the constant play of light and shadow to render it alive.”
Specialist construction features of the Maze include the fact that it has been made entirely of stone including extensive use of granite and it also has a unique Video Wall feature near the top of the tower plus a spectacular LED light feature that provides up to 52 different permutations bringing the building to life at night.
It is also a real maze that can be solved and the design feature extends to the car parking facility that shares the same consistent approach.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Pacific Ventures names brand ambassador
- Chesterton to unveil prime London properties
- Indian Property Show 2013 to be ‘biggest ever’
- Alwaleed eyes world's big cities for mile-high tower
- Cluttons seals tenancy deal with Durrat
- Masdar launches wind farm in Seychelles
- Drake & Scull mulls dual listing in Saudi
- APR Energy wins biggest Libya power contract
- Carillion Alawi wins $201m Oman contract
- Aldar awards $1.1bn contract to Arabtec venture