$175m Karbala hospitality project on track
Dubai, December 16, 2012
The $175 million Al Rawdatain Residences project in Karbala is taking shape fast with the ‘capping out’ of the project recently.
The project will soon provide the highest standards of services to pilgrims during their stay in the holy city of Karbala, a statement said.
Range Hospitality, the developer of Al Rawdatain Residences, confirmed construction is in full swing and all efforts are being made to complete the project on schedule, by the end of 2013.
Once complete, Al Rawdatain Residences will feature 620 apartments and will be the largest five-star hotel and residences in Iraq.
Munaf Ali, CEO Range Hospitality, said: “The structure of Al Rawdatain Residences has ‘capped out’ and we are working very hard to deliver the project on time. When we open our doors to guests, I am sure that they will have a comforting stay and their journey to Karbala will be frequent. It will be their home in Karbala.”
Al Rawdatain Residences will be the first internationally managed 5-star hotel and residences in close proximity to the holy shrines. It will offer a range of fully furnished studios, one and two bedroom suites, all designed to international standards to provide guests a comfortable stay during their visit to the city.
Guests can own a luxurious ‘Home in Karbala’ through the company’s Shariah compliant fractional ownership scheme ‘Mulkiyat Intifa’a’, he said. Prices for suites start from $6,325.
Al Rawdatain Residences will be managed by Shaza Hotels and will offer an array of facilities including an educational kids club. Those with special needs will be cared for with space and ease of access, while Wi-Fi and internet connections will be available for both work and pleasure, the statement said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Drake and Scull awards key supply contract
- FCC wins $702m Doha metro line contract
- SPF Realty sees Dubai project success
- Abu Dhabi set for big property show
- Aldar working on $1.5bn UAE housing projects
- Gulf Finance House to start $3bn Tunisia project
- Abu Dhabi to see 10pc surge in new homes
- Saudi construction sector booming on new contracts
- Emaar offers 330 apartments in MBR City
- Dubai Design District sees big demand
- HUGE DEAL: Arabtec inks $40bn Egypt housing project
- Galfar ex-CEO gets 15 years' jail over bribes
- $32m BFH car park work underway
- Bahrain awards $5.8m project tenders
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Dubai unveils $300m hitech 'green' city project
- Deyaar plans $245m Dubai complex
- IFA unveils $272m Dubai mixed-use project
- CBRE tops Fortune’s most admired firms list
- Kuwait's real estate sales hit $1.1bn in Jan
- Dubai RTA awards $27m roads contract
- Work to start on Bahrain beach project
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed