Tameer delivers new Business Bay tower
Dubai, November 4, 2012
Tameer, a leading property developer in the Middle East, has completed the delivery of its 33-storey Regal Tower in Business Bay, a much sought-after business address Dubai.
With clear visibility and direct access to Sheikh Zayed Road and within a walking distance of the Business Bay metro station, Regal Tower is strategically located to establish and enhance business interests. In addition, it is harmoniously situated to offer panoramic views of Dubai skyline, lake and inland waterways, a statement said.
Federico Tauber, president of Tameer said: “We are very pleased to announce the completion of our second project in Burj Khalifah District/Business Bay – Regal Tower – and the building is now ready for occupancy. Our valued customers will now be able to take possession of their premises and start their fit-out works at their convenience.”
Regal Tower features a mixture of 258 spacious shell and core offices contained within 33 floors offering ample and convenient car parking, a spacious reception and lobby, dedicated meeting rooms and multi-functional spaces, eight high-speed elevators, a range of retailers and a cafeteria in addition to gymnasium, prayer rooms, a putting range and a well designed, tranquil landscaped podium including prominent water fountains.
“The project’s sophisticated sky-blue exterior presents an ultra-chic aesthetic which exemplifies modern business practices through architecture. Similarly the interiors have been designed to make optimum use of space and light where every detail has been carefully planned,” Tauber said.
“Incorporating a vibrant area of retail and leisure facilities, Regal Tower is a highly desirable and relaxing place to work and for after-hours networking and socializing,” he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Work to start on Bahrain beach project
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed
- Arabtec unit wins $282m Emaar contract
- Abu Dhabi to host pool & spa expo
- ADCM unit secures $213m bridging loan
- Cluttons Dubai launches new luxury apartments
- Dubai developer Damac profits triple to $641m
- Dubai to start work on $544m water canal
- Dubai property market can absorb 25,000 units
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- Aldar raises synergy estimate from Sorouh merger
- UAE industrial property sector keeps up growth
- Dubai residential property prices up 26pc
- Majid Al Futtaim to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- 300 firms to take part in Dubai property forum
- Naseej inks deal to develop Bahrain projects
- Dadabhai unveils new residential project
- Flowcrete completes Dubai Mall project
- Global asphalt demand hits new high
- $1.3bn infrastructure investment firm set up in Saudi
- Manara sees big project villa success
- Global giants eye RAK utility projects
- Cayan partners with international artist Zsuzsanna