Limitless awards Moscow project contract
Dubai, October 29, 2012
Dubai property firm Limitless and leading Russian real estate group RDI have jointly awarded a contract worth Dh37 million ($11 million) for more apartment buildings at Zagorodny Kvartal, the mixed-use community project north-west of Moscow.
The joint venture partners have appointed Moscow-based Fodd as general contractor to construct another two towers, containing 78 residential units and scheduled for completion in the fourth quarter of 2013.
Fodd is also building two other apartment blocks under an Dh37 million contract, awarded earlier this year.
The phase one of Zagorodny Kvartal, due for completion in early 2015, will comprise 700 apartments and 46 town homes.
Five apartment towers and the first phase of townhouses are currently under construction, with more contracts due shortly. So far, more than 60 units have been sold to investors in Russia, with a Dubai sales launch planned soon.
Located 24 km north-west of Moscow, Zagorodny Kvartal (which means Country Quarter in Russian), is being constructed alongside the Moscow Canal.
It is designed to bring the great outdoors into the everyday lives of residents and visitors, providing quality urban-style accommodation in a countryside setting. The project will span 111 hectares and accommodate 14,000 people when it is fully completed.
Zagorodny Kvartal will be at the heart of the one of the most rapidly-developing districts in the Moscow region. It is 4km from Sheremetyevo International Airport, 8 km from the Moscow Ring Road and 10km from Kimki Business Park.
Highway upgrades planned for 2012/2013 will provide quick, congestion-free routes to and from the Russian capital, and a new high-speed toll road will mean easy connections to St Petersburg.
Residential units for sale in Zagorodny Kvartal phase one include studios, one, two and three-bedroom apartments and two, three and four bedroom townhouses.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- HUGE DEAL: Arabtec inks $40bn Egypt housing project
- Galfar ex-CEO gets 15 years' jail over bribes
- $32m BFH car park work underway
- Bahrain awards $5.8m project tenders
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Dubai unveils $300m hitech 'green' city project
- Deyaar plans $245m Dubai complex
- IFA unveils $272m Dubai mixed-use project
- CBRE tops Fortune’s most admired firms list
- Kuwait's real estate sales hit $1.1bn in Jan
- Dubai RTA awards $27m roads contract
- Work to start on Bahrain beach project
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed
- Arabtec unit wins $282m Emaar contract
- Abu Dhabi to host pool & spa expo
- ADCM unit secures $213m bridging loan
- Cluttons Dubai launches new luxury apartments
- Dubai developer Damac profits triple to $641m
- Dubai to start work on $544m water canal
- Dubai property market can absorb 25,000 units
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- Aldar raises synergy estimate from Sorouh merger
- UAE industrial property sector keeps up growth