Emaar hands over homes in Al Khobar Lakes
Al Khobar, May 2, 2012
Emaar Middle East has started the handover of residences in Al Khobar Lakes, the company’s premier master-planned community in the Eastern Province, within Al Nada Village.
Homeowners have also started moving into and furnishing their villas.
The handover of homes in Al Nada village, the first residential cluster in the development, marks the first phase of residential community delivery by Emaar Middle East in the kingdom.
Eng Ahmad Al Kulli, general manager of Emaar Middle East, said: “The handover of these homes is a proud moment for us, as we demonstrate our commitment to our customers and reiterate the highest importance that we place on delivery. The villas in Al Nada Village have been developed to the world-class standards, and with the first residents moving in, we will have a family lifestyle neighborhood in Al Khobar Lakes.”
Al Khobar Lakes is a luxury lakefront development set on approximately 2.6 million sq m featuring serene water bodies. It features more than 2,000 private villas with retail and leisure amenities that are perfect for family living, he said.
In close proximity to Al Khobar City, Dhahran and Dammam, Al Khobar Lakes is one of the premier lakefront developments and the largest integrated community in Saudi Arabia, said Al Kulli.
Al Khobar Lakes will eventually feature a large retail centre with a gross leasable area of 95,000 sq m; 104,000 sq m of landscaping, greenery and parks; 11 mosques including a Grand Mosque for Friday Prayers; two educational facilities for both boys and girls; a shopping centre, two community centres, healthcare facilities and other amenities.
All homes in the Al Nada Village are equipped with the latest communication technologies, smart home systems and advanced infrastructure networks. The landscaping work has also been completed in addition to all related infrastructure work.
Emaar Middle East is also developing Jeddah Gate, a mixed-use project spread over approximately 400,000 sq m of land in Jeddah's new downtown. The project will serve as a centrepoint for the city's new downtown.
Jeddah Gate is currently in the final stages of completion and hand over of homes will commence shortly, the statement said.
Another key project of Emaar Middle East is the Emaar Residences at the Fairmont Makkah, located on the Haram Plaza offering views of the Holy Kaaba and Haram. The 648 elegantly furnished and superbly serviced apartments are situated at the upper floors of Makkah Clock Tower starting from the 30th floor and ending at the 53, and operated by Fairmont Hotels, it said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed
- Arabtec unit wins $282m Emaar contract
- Abu Dhabi to host pool & spa expo
- ADCM unit secures $213m bridging loan
- Cluttons Dubai launches new luxury apartments
- Dubai developer Damac profits triple to $641m
- Dubai to start work on $544m water canal
- Dubai property market can absorb 25,000 units
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- Aldar raises synergy estimate from Sorouh merger
- UAE industrial property sector keeps up growth
- Dubai residential property prices up 26pc
- Majid Al Futtaim to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- 300 firms to take part in Dubai property forum
- Naseej inks deal to develop Bahrain projects
- Dadabhai unveils new residential project
- Flowcrete completes Dubai Mall project
- Global asphalt demand hits new high
- $1.3bn infrastructure investment firm set up in Saudi
- Manara sees big project villa success
- Global giants eye RAK utility projects
- Cayan partners with international artist Zsuzsanna
- Samsung, Hyundai win $1.7bn Iraq deals