JLL helps in DIFC property transaction
Dubai, April 10, 2012
Jones Lang LaSalle, the leading real estate investment and advisory firm, said it had played a key role in the successful disposition of a large prime commercial asset located within Dubai International Financial Centre.
The Building 6, which is leased to global multinational firms such as UBS, Nomura, Rothschild & Clifford Chance, is located within the Gate Precinct District and has been acquired by a Dubai-based investment company.
Gaurav Shivpuri, the head of Capital Markets for JLL in Mena, who led the mandate, said, 'During the marketing campaign for this asset, we found significant interest within both regional and international buyers.'
'This corroborates that a strong interest exists for high quality, well located, income producing assets within Dubai. It also confirms that locations such as DIFC are high on investors mind, given its legal and ownership statutes,' he stated.
Alan Robertson, CEO for JLL in Mena said the transaction highlighted the requirement for professional real estate transaction management services for such high quality real estate assets.
'JLL, with its strong presence in Dubai and our ability to access investors across the world, will continue to play an active role in supporting and advising its clients for such real estate investments,' he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Work to start on Bahrain beach project
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed
- Arabtec unit wins $282m Emaar contract
- Abu Dhabi to host pool & spa expo
- ADCM unit secures $213m bridging loan
- Cluttons Dubai launches new luxury apartments
- Dubai developer Damac profits triple to $641m
- Dubai to start work on $544m water canal
- Dubai property market can absorb 25,000 units
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- Aldar raises synergy estimate from Sorouh merger
- UAE industrial property sector keeps up growth
- Dubai residential property prices up 26pc
- Majid Al Futtaim to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- 300 firms to take part in Dubai property forum
- Naseej inks deal to develop Bahrain projects
- Dadabhai unveils new residential project
- Flowcrete completes Dubai Mall project
- Global asphalt demand hits new high
- $1.3bn infrastructure investment firm set up in Saudi
- Manara sees big project villa success
- Global giants eye RAK utility projects
- Cayan partners with international artist Zsuzsanna