Top UAE firms in facilities management JV
Dubai, December 13, 2011
Two leading UAE companies - Etisalat Services Holding and Emirates Transport - have joined forces to set up a new venture that will provide specialised and tailored facilities management services in key sectors.
The partnership is aimed at creating a standalone FM company that will utilise Emirates Transport’s industry network and knowledge of the market, culture and business practices, along with Etisalat FM’s record of success in serving customers and its status as the first choice for FM services in telecommunications sector, said the duo.
The new company will provide FM services in the sectors where Emirates Transport is present such as education, healthcare, federal government ministries, local government authorities, police department, and oil and gas companies.
Commenting on the venture, Ali Al Sharid, CEO of Etisalat Services Holding said, “This is a strategic step for Etisalat FM towards widening their customer base, and becoming the model FM service provider of choice in the government sector.”
Mohamed Abdullah Al Jarman, general manager, Emirates Transport said: 'It will allow us to enhance the services to our current customers and we are confident that we will mutually benefit from the skills and knowledge that both entities have to offer in this partnership.'
“In the theme of unity, following the UAE’s 40th National Day, two UAE companies are joining forces and instilling the spirit of cooperation and mutual trust,” Al Jarman stated.
Mustafa Al Ateek, general manager, Etisalat FM said the new company’s objective is to maximize client investments in non-core operations and improve the productivity of their facilities and assets by providing superior customized solutions.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed
- Arabtec unit wins $282m Emaar contract
- Abu Dhabi to host pool & spa expo
- ADCM unit secures $213m bridging loan
- Cluttons Dubai launches new luxury apartments
- Dubai developer Damac profits triple to $641m
- Dubai to start work on $544m water canal
- Dubai property market can absorb 25,000 units
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- Aldar raises synergy estimate from Sorouh merger
- UAE industrial property sector keeps up growth
- Dubai residential property prices up 26pc
- Majid Al Futtaim to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- 300 firms to take part in Dubai property forum
- Naseej inks deal to develop Bahrain projects
- Dadabhai unveils new residential project
- Flowcrete completes Dubai Mall project
- Global asphalt demand hits new high
- $1.3bn infrastructure investment firm set up in Saudi
- Manara sees big project villa success
- Global giants eye RAK utility projects
- Cayan partners with international artist Zsuzsanna
- Samsung, Hyundai win $1.7bn Iraq deals