Emaar unveils residential towers in Jeddah
Jeddah, December 11, 2011
Emaar Middle East, a joint venture between Emaar Properties and Saudi-based Al Oula Real Estate Development Company, has launched the second phase of its prestigious Jeddah Gate master-planned community.
With the first homes in its three Abraj Al Hilal towers to be handed over shortly, the company has unveiled the Abraj Al Hilal 2 Towers, a cluster of 3 residential towers of 17 to 21 floors, with only 326 apartments ranging in size from 98 to 449 sq m.
A sterling addition to the luxury residential portfolio in Jeddah Gate, the Abraj Al Hilal 2 Towers form a distinct and well-knitted integrated lifestyle community with all amenities and conveniences that will add value to the residents.
Apart from a dedicated retail area, the array of facilities in Abraj Al Hilal 2 includes health and fitness centres, ladies spa, day care centre, clubhouse, play areas, outdoor swimming pools, and 525 dedicated car parking spaces, among others.
Customers can choose from one to four bedroom apartments, all offering maximum comfort and privacy with double-glazed windows and the finest interiors and fixtures. Each tower also has two types of villas: the Kingdom’s first of its kind lower villas and penthouses. The lower villas have private yards, upscale design and luxurious interior finishes.
They also have private elevators, entrances and parking. The penthouses have three levels with unique architectural designs overlooking the central squares from high-rise balconies, and have terraces, multipurpose room and optional private elevator.
Ahmad Al Kulli, general manager of Emaar Middle East, said: “The launch of Abraj Al Hilal 2 Towers, as part of the second phase of Jeddah Gate, is a testament to the dynamism of the Saudi Arabian real estate sector today. Ranked fourth among 50 global markets in terms of real estate opportunity, Saudi Arabia offers one of the best investment options.
“With Abraj Al Hilal 2 Towers, we are providing potential investors and customers the opportunity to be part of a prestigious lifestyle destination at competitive prices that is set to become the referral point in integrated community development in the Kingdom. The response to the first Abraj Al Hilal Towers has been strong, and the first residents will move in shortly. We remain committed to developing modern homes and offering luxury residential choices for our customers in the Kingdom.”
“The residences have been designed with the demands of the Saudi families and have facilities such as housekeeper’s room with bathroom, additional parking bays and 24-hour valet parking and concierge,” added Kulli. “To offer privacy to the residents, all the units have been designed in extended sizes and multiple divisions.”
Spread over a plot area of 12,300 sq m, Abraj Al Hilal 2 Towers is located centrally in Jeddah Gate and connected to the central Civic Plaza and Crescent Plaza through pedestrian walkways.
The towers overlook the King Abdullah Road, and are surrounded by exclusive stores, restaurants and other lifestyle choices. – TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed
- Arabtec unit wins $282m Emaar contract
- Abu Dhabi to host pool & spa expo
- ADCM unit secures $213m bridging loan
- Cluttons Dubai launches new luxury apartments
- Dubai developer Damac profits triple to $641m
- Dubai to start work on $544m water canal
- Dubai property market can absorb 25,000 units
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- Aldar raises synergy estimate from Sorouh merger
- UAE industrial property sector keeps up growth
- Dubai residential property prices up 26pc
- Majid Al Futtaim to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- 300 firms to take part in Dubai property forum
- Naseej inks deal to develop Bahrain projects
- Dadabhai unveils new residential project
- Flowcrete completes Dubai Mall project
- Global asphalt demand hits new high
- $1.3bn infrastructure investment firm set up in Saudi
- Manara sees big project villa success
- Global giants eye RAK utility projects
- Cayan partners with international artist Zsuzsanna
- Samsung, Hyundai win $1.7bn Iraq deals